Saturday, December 6, 2014

My baby photos

Sorry for the late update and all. I have been so busy with taking care of the little one. So much things to adjust and I can't make time of doing the things I have love doing. At times when I could spare some, I choose what kind of things I want to do that particular day and I can't certainly do everything. Somehow today, I've realized I feel like this blog has been neglected and I will start doing updates again especially now I already have a model of my own child. Photography makes me happy and it makes my mind at use lol..
He was 1 day old when I took this shot. He was a tiny pumpkin. A preemie baby at 36 weeks.

Another glimpse of him the day and hours after birth.

I haven't got the chance to shoot a pictorial for baby Yanis. We spent almost a week in NICU so after we got home then a doc visit the day after and passed that he could regulate his body temp, I finally able to capture this when he was 10 days old. 

I wish I had many photos of him when he was still less than 10 days old but because of the NICU hospitalization, not able to do. Just glad I still have this moment with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment