Friday, April 28, 2023

Selling or Upgrading to A new Gear

 I have thoughts of selling all of my cameras and lens then replace with a new updated mirrorless cameras and lenses. But with all of that being said, I judge myself. If I buy all these expensive toys, does this can really benefit me in the long run. Financially, it will be a burden in my part. My gears are old but paid. New gears, new high cost and I don't really have clients to compensate the extra expense that comes with it. In the long run, can these new gears benefit my pocket? I am thinking of it as a business mindset. I buy because I know I can make money with it but if I don't, it is like returning back the time when I used to do in the past, just buying without being serious to get clients. Eventually it just burned the wallet. I think it's best for me to stick and use what I have. Find a learning curve to improve the skills and who knows I might find a job or I can make a business out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment