Saturday, November 19, 2011

Rings for Proof


These are mine. My engagement ring and wedding bond.


Another item that I bought too was the wired trigger Md-DC2 from Nikon. I used it for today's macro shot and it was a nice thing to use. No more blurry shots but just have to practice the lens capability. Most of the photos show some softness and I didn't deliver any sharp ones yet. I hope I can get better with my focus point.

 This is it. Small but can deliver a purpose. I took this shot with a D90 and SB 600. Camera was in a tripod.

 This shot was with wired trigger Md DC2 and it was clear. I really like to get the stone more crispier next time. I will practice some more to achieve the result I want. But I think this picture is acceptable. I throw a flash using SB600. 

Using built in Flash and it's not too bad at all. The trigger really helped me achieve that fine details and the picture were sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment