Saturday, November 5, 2011

Neutral Inspired

Since fall is already here, I was thinking about neutral colors. Personally, I prefer wearing nude and neutral color. It is the kind of make up I rather choose than those flattering over the top colors. But it really depends on certain occasion and what type of clothes I wear. It matters the clothes and what make up palette I have.

I was in the store yesterday and bought skin care products for my face. I was delighted that they have bonus products. I got probably six items. I then practice the eyeshadow, lipstick and eye liner. But little did I know the make up didn't really work on my eyes well. I started off wrong from my base which I did use primer but I added powder foundation. There was the fault and even if I put shadows and doing the blend it wasn't flattering. The shimmer shades was not also inviting on flash photography. Now I know what to use next time. I will only use mat for pictorials. There's the lesson learned. Mistakes can make a difference I tell you. So here it goes..



 
What you think? This dress is been in my closet for years. I am glad it got some use for the pictorial. Necklace was from my mom who gave it to me last year and the earring is my all time favorite. I wore this several times. It's just fabulous. Hair and make up was done by myself. I think I am getting the hang of it. Better luck to next pictorial.

What makes this pictorial different from the rest is the lighting. I angled the softbox above my head to create that shiny and glossy hair. I wanted to try something new that I haven't tried so that was it. I got a good exposure only the downside of this pictorial was I had so many blurry pictorials due to the fact it was hard to get a center point for focus. Somehow if it's going to be me behind the camera, it could be much better.  Also the draw back about this pictures are the shadows. Hate it but I can do better next time. Practice is a learning process. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment