Saturday, March 29, 2014

Isabella Belen Photoshoot

Today I visited my good friend Jane at her place. I was supposed to visit Bella when she was more younger but 12 days old from birth is not a big issue for the pictorial that's what I thought. Bella is more very aware of her surroundings. A spot of light easily distracted her even if her eyes closed. 

This was her very first shot with no flash and just the light coming from her right. Shadows were on left and so I manipulated this photo to balance it a little bit.
I added a light on her left. She's awake now. She's distracted with the ring light.


























Overall, the pictures turned out great. I wish I have a photos of Bella where she's not moving and her eyes closed so I could do poses from here but she's very alert. In the end, she still let me take good pictures of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment